Video Games

Friday, May 03, 2013

I spent the second day of May playing video games!! I have a huge love for video games ever since I was a grade schooler. Especially for games that are... my type. I don't know how to explain my "type." but I love zombie games but not the really scary ones. I love, love, love the Resident Evil series!

I used to have a game boy, but I GAVE IT AWAY. Who knows what that person has done with it. I miss it terribly though. I used to have a Nintendo DS, but I LOST IT. Apparently I was just a really bad case of misfortune when I was younger. The games that have attached themselves to my heart are Pokemon, Harvest Moon and The World Ends With You.

So today, I decided to do ~something~ so I could be able to play DS games again. Praise everything, it worked! So I just wasted my day on these games.

My emotions went wild when I first read this again. It's a great feeling you know?


I would normally name the character with it's default name, but over the years I've grown to love my name.

No more screenshots of Pokemon. I haven't gotten very far... I chose Pinplup as my starter though!


This was the game I wasted my day on. I will always have a love for Harvest Moon games. I love you Natsume for making these and. It's Natsume right...?

At the start of the game I fall of my carriage/cart and pass out....
On my second day, the mayor and Jessica gave me a cow and a chicken. Thoughtful people.
I named the cow Moomoo because that's what I called cows before. I think. And Chicky? Blame Neil for the incredibly corny chicken name. (Just kidding, I like the name.)

5000G FOR A CAT. I have 3000+G at the moment. 
They give me back the horse I fell off on the way to the village.

I have to do a front/back flip to get on and off my horse.

Me, meeting Cam. I WILL MARRY THIS MAN.
I GAVE CAM A FLOWER AND HE LIKED IT AND SMILED. I PREDICT MARRIAGE. NO ONE CAN RESIST MY LOVELY FARMER MOVES.
That's it for now. I love video games. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram