Saturday, June 8, 2013

Head Bangin'

1. Good For You - Icona Pop
you love my love, you're never gonna find better love (and i don't want you too) 
2. On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
i've been waiting to smile 'ay, been holding it in for a while 'ay 
3. Fade Into Darkness - Avicii
I've always wanted to party to Avicii (wow party girl) (lol i party by myself in my head)
4. Levels - Avicii
paaaaaaaarteeeeeeeeeh 
5. The Way - Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS SONG. IT MUST BE BECAUSE OF ARIANA'S VOICE + SHE'S REALLY PRETTY IN THE MUSIC VIDEO EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALWAYS IN A SIDEVIEW POSE
6. Heart Skipped A Beat - The XX
8. Love And Drugs - The Maine // Acoustic
sophisticated mood swings, manipulated daydreams
9. Sad Songs - The Maine
10. Happy - The Maine
i'm half crazy, all just cracked up. - one of my curren favorites from their new album. 
11. Miss You - Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran.
12. Slow Dance Night - This Century. 

You could say I'm into those energetic, party songs. Julia's music genre has rubbed off on me. They make me want to jump up and down and mosh or something. AND I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO FOREVER HALLOWEEN. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall