Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ripe




These people (plus Neil) surprised me at home on my birthday and it was quite a funny experince.

Here's the story:
Neil arrived with cheesecake. HOORAY. And I wanted to eat it but he was making me take a bath already so we could """leave for southmall""" and after 10 minutes or so of forcing me to take a bath and arguing about what I'm going to wear, I finally took a bath. And while I was taking a bath, I heard sounds in my room but I chose not to mind it.When I went out, I saw Audrie doing something and I said "Oh my god." and then she screamed. When I was presentable, I got out of my room and saw them ^^ HAHAHAHA Oh and Chua surprised me lol jump scare. 


This is really blurry (duh) but this deserved to be on here. 

No you can't see the yellow post-its HAHAHAHA LARA
Cheesecake!!!!

And we did the salt and ice challenge. Unfortunately, I didn't feel any pain. Corny.
It was getting late (for ice skating) so we decided to leave already. But I wanted to blow out my candles with my friends around. #samdemands 

Oh and a special appearance from Kate. Thank you for the milk tea we all happily shared. 

These were the candles Neil brought though... happy birthday me 
*fast forward to southmall* 

Credits to the girl who took this photo for us. Oh why so blurry

Sadly, Brigette and Diana weren't able to make it to the food. Which is almost an okay thing. More food for us!!!


I've been wanting to go ice skating since Decemeber and finally after months of craving, FINALLY!!!! Chua had to leave earlier because she had to attend to certain matters. Diana and Brigette arrived though. Wahoo. 

Audrie, the one who was most prepared to ice skate.

Lara
Monica
(1/2) of my falls that were both caused by Neil.  (2/2) photos are with Lara!
SO JEJE HAHAHAHA



Lara met some kids who taught her how to skate. They were cute but then they became a tad bit annoying. imsorrydontkillmechildgoddess

That's it for my birthday celebration!! Thanks to my friends for making this a really great day. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall