Sunday, August 25, 2013

hashtag throwback

I feel bad for not posting in forever. Laptopless and internetless and schedule problems.

News flash: today I finally got my very own laptop! A very belated birthday gift and advanced Christmas gift from my mom. Thank you mama!! AND I'M GOING TO BRF TOMORROW FOR FREE THANK YOU BAZOOKAROCKSPH FROM TWITTER. I'M VERY EXCITED. But, that's not the point of this post.

I opened up my old box filled with very random things from and about Neil and it made feel all giddy inside seeing these things. They were reminders of what happened to what happened almost a year ago.

Neil gave this to me on the second/third day we became friends. Hehehe. He was already my crush then, so of course I kept it.

Here we have the ballpen Neil borrowed from me and took home for one weekend and then returned to me on a Monday. Yes, it still has ink. It is very sacred. He was still my crush at this time. 
No, I wasn't obsessed with Neil.............I just had a good feeling about the paper airplane and the ballpen. So I kept it. Really. 

The very first retlet he made me. First, because sadly, he didn't like me at this point in my life. One-sided affection. But it was very cute and I got emotional about it and I may or may not have cried about recieving this.
We were something and this conversation happened. I still laugh when I read it. I hope you do too. Or not. Dark black ink = me. And the other, Neil.




I JUST HAD TO POST THAT BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR POKEMON AND THE DRAWINGS WERE REALLY CUTE AND IT WAS NICE OKAY. 

I hope you're enjoying your weekend as much as I am and will and I AM EXCITED FOR BRF. BYE.


1 comment

© baby face
Maira Gall