1/35

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another last is checked off my list. We had our last prom last Friday and now, the last regular Wednesday of my high school life. If you know me personally, you know how much I love chill days. (I love chill atmospheres but I also love crowded places like concerts and screaming and insane rushes of laughter and the shout of different conversations me and my friends have which is too complicated to explain. There is literally no in between with my likes and dislikes.)




We're like days from our final exam and a lot things have changed. I can't. 

Chua doesn't tie her hair as often as she used to!!!! credits audrie
GUYS DIMPS HAS BRACES
OUR BARKADA IS LIKE 80% BRACES LITERALLY SPEAKING. THERE ARE ABOUT 3 OF US WHO DON'T HAVE BRACES (NOT INCLUDING ME) (WELL 4 BECAUSE ONE JUST GOT HER BRACES REMOVED BUT NO) AND THAT'S REALLY CUTE AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS FACT.


One of my favorite places in Beda. As in, favorite favorite.
I have no idea why Wednesdays are so chill. They just are. Probably because our last subject is PE. I love PE! PE for me = free time. Perks of being a varsity player. THIS ALSO MEANS I GET REUNITED WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND EX CLASSMATE, JILANAH. I cannot explain how much I love this girl. She is just really hilarious when she talks. Her mind is one of a kind. I could go on and on but you will never get me and I wish you all knew her personally because she is just a great person and not a moment is dull with her. Not even the quiet ones we share.

Another one of my favorites,  the field and where I was sitting while taking the picture. Hehe.

Am I boring you? I’m sorry. There are 35 days left before I graduate. Not sure how to feel about that. I’m excited and scared. I want school to end already but I don’t. Forever no in between to emotions and likes. One thing I’m sure of is I’m going to miss Beda a whole lot. Together with the lunches I had with my friends, the craziness I had in every classroom I ever made home, the food that I am very sick of, the court, the field, the bleachers, all my favorite places. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram