Sunday, February 23, 2014

FEELINGS

There are less than 50 days left till high school ends. Less than 50 days and we have to finish like a ton of performance tasks and schoolwork, finish our thesis and study for our final exam in less than two weeks? Have I mentioned that our final exam covers almost our lessons from the first to fourth quarter? Well, it does.

Other than the fact that there are an avalanche of performance tasks, schoolwork and a lot of other stuff I am working on and should be working on, here's what I've been doing with my life:





I've been watching a shitload of Vampire Diaries. Starting from season one. I'm finishing up season four pretty soon! I've been planning to blog about this when I hit season three but...whatever. Okay, I don't know why I'm so hooked to this series but I really, really am. Let me be mainstream but I'm so team Damon because his eyes. HIS EYES. I just want to drown in them but then I also have times where I'm like "Oh my gosh Stefan let me love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Because Stefan has really pretty eyes too. He reminds me of a puppy.





Another couple added on to my otp list, Klaroline. I ship the both of them so hard I can feel myself oozing flowers whenever something happens between them. And I love Candice Accola so much. You can literally see the character development once she became a vampire. I've fallen for her and her character ever since.

Also, hands down to Nina Dobrev for playing different characters perfectly! Although I love Katherine more than Elena. Katherine is just so charming and evil and witty. And I've heard that she was the one who took the cure and everything. Yes, I read a vampire diaries wikia at around 2am in the morning. 

We had our prom last Friday. It was magical. Okay, bye for now.


No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall