Wednesday, April 16, 2014

staycation playlist


1 // Up, On & Over - Bronze Radio Return
2 // Pompeii - Bastille
3 // Magic - Coldplay
4 // I Luh Ya Papi - Jennifer Lopez ft. French Montana
5 // The B Team - Marianas Trench
6 // #SELFIE - The Chainsmokers
7 // Say It Like You Mean It - Maria Hazell
8 // Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. French Montana
9 // You've Got The Love - Florence + The Machine
10 // She - Ed Sheeran

Songs I've been listening to the past few days and songs that I really like. I Luh Ya Papi is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't know why, but it feels like it! The first time I heard it was on Spotify and at first I was like "what" then I just found myself going along and then unconciously singing it from time to time. Lss. I discovered some of the songs on Spotify and let me tell you, that website/application/thing is great! It wasn't able in the Philippines until this year. It's kind of like 8 tracks. You sign up and you can listen to playlists created by other users. With Spotify, you can save your favorite tracks and make your own playlists. (Save like, save in a list.) You can send playlists to your friends and most artists have a Spotify profile and most of their music is on there! I really enjoy using it. You can even download Spotify on your computer. 

Anyway, this is the last summer before I officially become a college student. To be honest, I'm really nervous and frustrated for my own personal reasons and it's just a really big change. Just like my first day of high school where I didn't have any friends at all. My summer seems strangely different from last year's summer for some unknown reason. It's a good kind of different.

Oh, this playlist is also on my tumblr! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall