Saturday, April 5, 2014

lomo







My dad's girlfriend collects really cool cameras since she's a camera enthusiast. The shots above are hers and she used a film camera to take them. They look really lovely, don't you think?

Just placing this here for my best friend Audrie and her love for leaves. ("I love falling leaves." Hello, Audrie only you and I and the nogs will get that.)


The cameras she mainly used to take these pictures is a Mini Diana and a Holga. But because of technology and dozens of applications and editing software, these photos look like they're just edited, right? Getting your shots from your film camera to your computer is a bit of a hassle. So I have a great appreciation for people who still exert effort to have their shots developed (since that's also pricey according to my tita) and then scanning it just to get them on their devices and such.

No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall