Saturday, January 3, 2015

on point

Here's the good for my day:

1. Sleeping in.
2. Hanging out with my little brother.
3. Finally pushing through with a sleepover with two of my favorite people today.



We've been planning a sleepover with each other for most of the long weekends and vacations of 2014 and today we finally got to meet up with them! Lara on the left and Audrie on the right. 


Mmm, tapsi. We were supposed to eat at Atoy's but... it was closed. (HOW DISAPPOINTING.) A sad note on this: I have been craving for Atoy's porkchop for the longest time and the last time I was there, they didn't have porkchop! (Their sisig is really good though.) So we had our trike go straight to Sinangag instead. 


4. The really, really cold weather. 

Oo, may connection tong selfie ko sa cold weather.
Another one of my favorite parts for the first few months of the new year is that it gets really chilly in Manila and I absolutely love it! We walked around outside and I swear we repeated the lines "ANG LAMIG!" a dozen times. We went to Pergs to play video games but got distracted by the amount of books Playbook had and decided to play video games next time since we were short on cash. 



Another sad note: My thighs have gotten bigger in the past year. PLEASE. 

5. Wifi party at Lara's place. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall