Thursday, January 1, 2015

ONE

Happy new year! 2015 has just rolled in, (no shit, sherlock) and I decided to post the good in my every day. 😊

                        

                             


We had a rainy first day of the year. I believe that it's a great thing since I love rainy weather. Especially when I'm not commuting. We hit the mall today to watch one of MMFF's movies, English Only Please!

We've been meaning to watch this film for the past few days but we always seemed to run out of tickets! A clear sign that it was a hit with the Filipino crowd. Watching it today, it met my expectations! I enjoyed the whole thing very much. Definitely recommend this for those who enjoy rom-coms like me! That's the highlight for the first day of 2015 for me. How did yours go?

No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall