Snip, snip

Monday, March 02, 2015

I have vowed to never cut my hair short again. Having short hair makes me look like a kid. I already look like a kid and have the height of a kid, why would I let my hair add to those factors?

Just recently though, I decided to get a haircut. Just a trim. You're probably thinking "Oh she asked for a trim but the hairdresser probably cut way too much." Nope. For the first time, I finally got the haircut I wanted. I was fully satisfied with it. It was still long af and finally layered. I was about to pay the cashier when my friend told me that nothing happened and I was going to pay for nothing. I really didn't mind because that was what I was aiming for anyway. I know, I know what a waste of money! But I honestly didn't mind because it was what I wanted.

But somehow my friend convinced me to cut off a few more inches. So a few more inches meant a lot more. Like, a lot. So now we can insert the part where it was supposed to be a few inches but the hairdresser cut way too much.

Hold up I don't know how to pose for these kinds of photos pose.

Tada. I don't think I've ever had my hair that short. Ever. Okay, maybe it got that short when I was a kid. And maybe when I was a sophomore. It was probably longer than this. The past is in the past. My hair (and face) does not matter now.



Plot twist: That's only the front. Remember, I got my hair layered! Hahaha. No way was I going to allow my hair to be that short.

Most of my friends tell me that short hair really suits me and I should just cut off the rest of my long-ish hair but I can't I just literally cannot. White girl language and white girl self turning on because literally I cannot handle that short hair since my hair is really fluffy and it kind of takes a lot of effort to defluff it.

Bish, don't kill my vibe.



Oh and thank you to my friend, Adrian for getting the top I'm wearing for me. Harts.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram