Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mama,


Happy birthday mama!!! I am so grateful to have you as my mother. Even though I do not see or talk to you every day, I'm always able to feel your love and support wherever I go. I know you are always there for me.

You are an amazing mother to me and Gio. We do not say it enough but we appreciate everything you do for us. I am proud to say you have raised us well. I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for you. I am really happy that we have an open relationship and I can talk to you about almost everything.

I just want you to know you are a very special person. Not only to me. I'm sure you have touched plenty of people's lives with your kind heart and open mind. You always brighten up my day like the sun. Which is pretty ironic since your name is Sunshine. And you are. Literally and figuratively. You are sunshine in many people's lives and I hope you know that. You have an extraordinary mind which I hopefully inherited. Whenever I call you weird, I mean it in the best way. Your thoughts are different and out of the box. I bet no one in our lifetime will ever call you a boring person.

I'm so lucky to have you around and I pray that God will give you more blessings and take care of you and your health. I hope you take care of yourself more too. I will always be here for you mama. I know I always seem busy with all my plans but I always think of you and ways to see you. I also miss you every day I'm not with you. Even though you don't listen to my rants whenever I'm around.

Actually, you do, but it takes about 5-90 "MAMAS" & "You're not listening to me!!" to fully get your attention. Not that I mind. I think it's turned into a thing for us. I love you mama. Happy 39th birthday!!! I just had mention your age. Hihi. I'm sorry,



2 comments

  1. Read the whole blog post! Sweet!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post Sam! Im sure your mom is very proud to have raised a daughter like you. 😘

    ReplyDelete

© baby face
Maira Gall