Wednesday, April 29, 2015

RUB Ribs & BBQ

For my mom's birthday, she decided to celebrate and treat the family and her squad at Rub Ribs & BBQ. It tastes as good as it looks. 



This branch or Rub is located somewhere along Baler street, somewhere in Makati. Sorry for the crappy directions. It was my first time here and I really liked how it looked. I also appreciated the photos on the wall with really inspirational quotes made in a way that was really pleasing to the eyes. There was one particular wall that really interested me but sadly, I wasn't able to take a picture of it. I assumed it was a blackboard (or not) and on it was written "The best kind of people are those who love to eat." Those weren't the exact words but that's the idea.

One of the flaws of the place is that it's small yet popular. That's almost never a good thing since that's less space for customers.





Random fact about me: I used to dislike salad with passion till I ate that. I probably won't bother with salad if there isn't any dressing though. Actually, I only like the lettuce with dressing. End of story.

Though Rub is known for their ribs, I have to say my favorite are their buffalo wings. That's saying something since I'm not a huge fan of spicy things. All of the food we ordered tasted great! I wouldn't say the same for the service though. They were quite unpleasant. The kind of unpleasant that affects your mood too. Good thing it didn't overpower the good vibes we had going on!



Lola + Cousins! 



^ My mom and her friends. They are squad goals tbh.

No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall