shower tunes

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Don't Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke) - Flo Rida
Post To Be (feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko) - Omarion
Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
English Girls - The Maine
Strangers - Seven Lions, Myon & Shane 54, Tove Lo
Take Me Home (feat. Bebe Rexha) - Cash Cash
Through The Dark - One Direction
Girl Almighty - One Direction

Don't Look Down - Martin Garrix
Best Song Ever - One Direction

A few weeks ago, I got a few questions on my ask.fm that were about my bathing habits! Kind of weird yet really amusing at the same time. Thanks to the anon who sent those questions. Because of that I decided to post a playlist of the songs I've been playing lately while I bathe.

Most of it are pop/edm songs and songs that are fun to sing along to basically since I like singing along under the shower... hahaha. Which explains the amount of One Direction songs. Pushing aside the fact that I'm somewhat a closet directioner, their songs are really, really catchy!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram