monthly currents: october

Sunday, October 18, 2015


I know, I'm skipping September. I've been so busy I haven'te been doing much other than school work for September anyway. And I realized doing a monthly currently post probably makes more sense when I do it in the middle of the month right?

WATCHING Scream Queens. And to think it's finals week and I'm squeezing in episodes of Scream Queens. 
LISTENING to Perfect by One Direction. Harry singing rendevouz is my new favorite thing. 
WEARING house clothes in all black. Almost everything is better in black. I'm better in black.
WANTING a new watch to wear. 
THINKING about all the things I'll be doing once sembreak comes around. (This line deserves a YAAAAAAAAAAS.) 
EATING Auntie Anne's Cream Cheese Stix and Fruity Pebble from Jamba Juice. Both leave me no savings from my allowance. Good, healthy food is so expensive. The never ending cycle of trying to save: "I shouldn't buy but I really want some-I regret nothing-I never should have bought one it's so expensive I could have saved so much today-REPEAT"
ENJOYING the fact that classes are suspended tomorrow. Thanks for more time to procrastinate.
FEELING super stressed because it's finals week and deadlines are flying in from every angle of my life.
WRITING two final papers that are due tomorrow and Tuesday... and this. I am definitely procrastinating right now.
READING blog posts. I finished More Than This by Patrick Ness a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you ate Gail for the suggestion! 

I've added a reading and writing on my currently list mainly because I wasn't satisfied with the usual set I had. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram