monthly currents: november

Friday, November 20, 2015



November already!? 2 more months till we enter 2016... and I am still small. My final wish for 2015 is for God to bless me with height. Just 2 inches. I'll even settle for 1. PLEASE!?!? It's 5:20 in the morning as I type this. You must be thinking how an early bird I am. You are wrong on so many levels. I haven't slept yet. Mama, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'm working on my body clock, I promise. (I swear I'm working on it.) Do you think I like what's happening to my body clock!? I still want to grow taller! 

WATCHING Christmas themed videos/vlogs on Youtube. Honestly jealous of how people decorate their rooms to the current season... Yes, I'm one of those decorative people. If I had the money for it. (I want the items at typo. Please, please, please x600)
LISTENING to D-D-Dance by The Royal Concept. One Direction's new album, Made In The A.M. has been on repeat for the past few days though. 
WEARING my girl scout shirt. I am not always prepared and was definitely not a good girl scout during high school. Shoutout to Julia, Kate, Audrie and Ms. Sayo.
WANTING ALL THE CUTE DECORATIVE STUFF AT TYPO!!!!! OH MY GOSH PLEASE.
THINKING about how much I despise the fact that I'll have to be back at school on Monday. And how I should have been more interested in APEC!
EATING instant noodles. I have been eating so much instant noodles lately. This is the first time I've been this unhealthy. But instant noodles are hella good.
ENJOYING APEC week. I stayed in bed for majority of this week. And I may or may not have skipped taking a bath for two days.
FEELING disturbed and frustrated because of the recent events all over the world. Praying for everyone. I certainly want to help and not just tweet or post about what's happening, and I'm still figuring out how. I just realized at this moment that posting and tweeting about isn't useless. Especially if you're genuine about it. Spread awareness and be the good in the world!
WRITING this story I've been thinking about for the past few months and a few oneshots!! I'm patting myself on the back for finally starting something I'm interested in.
READING articles on how to grow taller. Not kidding. 

Time check: it's 5:38 am and  I know my blog will say otherwise but it's 5 in the morning. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram