Sunday, April 3, 2016

back and i'm better



Here we have an accurate photo of me and how I felt during the past month and a half. (If you want some nice music, scroll down, play the video and continue reading. Yay!)

Four months into 2016 and my life is already falling apart. Just kidding. I just had to say that. Knowing a bunch of memes are going to pop up in your mind satisfies me. February was really stressful for me. A lot of personal and academic problems started throwing themselves at me and my thoughts and energy were all over the place and I couldn't make any content for my blog I was actually content with.


A family member's health problems and our film for our finals and other school projects with seemingly impossible due dates all had to happen at the same time. MEH. I would often cry in the middle of the day out of stress and exhaustion. I even got really sick along the way. I could not stop coughing for at least two weeks and I almost wasn't able to attend Kate's debut! Thank God I got through all of that because now I can finally relax. It's actually weird not having any workload on my shoulders right now. I feel like there's something haunting me (other than my obviously nilalangaw na blog,) but I'm pretty sure I have nothing left to do. HAH, goodbye, second year of college, you were hell and I'm glad I'm through with you. Also, thank you academic calendar for making our second semester really short.

Instead of beating myself up for once again abandoning my beloved blog, I would like to pat myself on the back for not forcing myself to come up with empty content. I wasn't able to focus on any of my favorite things for awhile because of the stress and the constant need to sleep and lay in bed and cry about growing up. I was thinking of all my unfinished drafts and ideas but I couldn't focus on one this without thinking of another looming paper due or my family's plans. I would stare at the screen, my notebook but inspiration would not hit me, just anxiety about other things. Basically, I shut down for awhile. BUT HELLO, I'M BACK AND I'M BETTER. Literally. (High five if you sang out the title of this post.) I missed typing into this white box and reading everyone's posts again.

On to more exciting things, I've been doing a lot since summer vacation started and it definitely placed me in a better mood.


  • CLEANING MY ROOM. - This makes me feel like one of the most productive people in the world. Especially when I throw out/give away things I don't use anymore. I feel like a new person.
  • I STARTED GOING TO THE GYM. - and believe it or not, I love it.
  • MOVING TUMBLRS - Because Tumblr's system is being a bitch, I had to make a whole new account and attempting to transfer all my old posts. Attempting.
I hope everyone's summer vacation is going well, even if you're stuck at home.

Here's my current favorite song. I play it whenever I can. I love this so, so, so much.






No comments

Post a Comment

© baby face
Maira Gall